Money makes the world go round – and there never seems to be enough of it! Grants, endowments and other forms of income-generation can give us all headaches.
Next week will be a funding-themed week on the blog. Five guest bloggers will be sharing ideas, experiences and tips about funding for museums. It doesn’t matter if your organisation is large, small, volunteer-led or local authority run, there will be something relevant for you.
The bloggers will be:
- Sassy Hicks from the Association of Independent Museums (AIM)
- Andrew Ward from Essex County Council
- Miranda Rowlands from SHARE Museums East
- The Heritage Lottery Fund (HLF) East of England
- Gordon Cummings from the Fry Art Gallery
They will be posted each morning from Monday to Friday next week and in the meantime have a look at these useful links:
- AIM Success Guides (including Fundraising and Retailing
- The SHARED Enterprise Project
- SHARE Resilience Resources
- HLF’s “Looking For Funding?”
~Amy Cotterill, Museum Development Officer