Essex Museum Development is offering grants of up to £500 to support the delivery of learning and community engagement using collections.
The grants aim to support local museums to:
- Develop relationships with local education providers including schools, colleges and home education groups
- Develop new learning and engagement resources
- Develop an adult learning offer
- Deliver activities which will reach new audiences
- Make their venue more accessible for disabled audiences
The funding scheme is open to any Accredited museum (or museum registered as Working Towards Accreditation) within the Essex or Southend-on-Sea local authority boundaries. Please note that to apply you must have attended at least two of the following training days:
It is important to read the guidance document before applying. It contains some suggestions as to what the grant can be used for, but this is not an exhaustive list. Please do get in contact if you wish to discuss your ideas.
To apply, complete this application form and return it to email@example.com by 5pm on Tuesday 23rd January 2018