- From Monday 14 September, you must not meet with people from other households socially in groups of more than 6. This will apply indoors and outdoors, including in private homes. COVID-19 Secure venues (including museums) can still host larger numbers in total but groups of up to 6 must not mix or form larger groups.
- Businesses will have a clear legal duty to support NHS Test and Trace. It will be mandatory for certain businesses to have a system to collect NHS Test and Trace data, and keep this for 21 days.
Further details can be found here:
- PM press conference statement: 09/09
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): What has changed – 9 September: 09/09
- Slides on coronavirus: 09/09
A reminder that the guidance for museums published by the National Museum Directors Council can be found here, and will be updated in line with these changes as soon as possible.