SHARE Museums East
SHARE run several training sessions, events and coffee mornings throughout the year, providing practical museum development support. Events are usually open to all, though for non-Accredited sites the places may be limited or there may be a small charge to attend.
View SHARE’S training calendar for full up to date information, including how to book.
If you miss a session or cannot attend one, do get in touch with SHARE as they may be able to share resources from the session with you.
If you are a member of Museums Essex, meetings for 2021 will take place on:
- Friday 5 March (AGM)
- Friday 4 June
- Friday 3 September
- Friday 3 December
Heritage Engagement & Learning Group
The Heritage Engagement & Learning Group provides a forum for education, learning and engagement professionals in Essex to learn, share, inspire and build their network mainly through quarterly meetings.
- Tuesday 26 January 2021 – 15:00 – 16:30. Online – Zoom.
Please contact Beth Wilkey to be added to the HEG mailing list and to receive updates, meeting links etc. – email@example.com.
Essex MDO training
- 10 December: Trustee recruitment – finding the right people for your organisation – online on Zoom [past]
2021 training planning is currently underway – if you have any feedback for training you would find useful please get in touch.
- SHARE Museums East: All Shook Up
- Museums Association: World Turned Upside Down
- Colchester + Ipswich Museums: Decolonisation and Democratisation
- Museums Association: Coronavirus Conversations – the future of our workforce
- Collections Trust lockdown sessions – including collections care in lockdown, loans in lockdown
- AIM virtual conference, Roads to Recovery – watch and listen to all the sessions
- NCVO: The easing of lockdown – legal and practical considerations for returning to work