The Resource pages will be a place to find sector toolkits, procedures and best practice guidance, in addition to equipment available for Essex museums to borrow. The pages are a work in progress, so do check back periodically to find more resources as they are added. Click on each one below to go to the individual Resource page.
- Accessibility – guidelines, best practice and other resources to support you in creating an accessible space for all visitors
- Accreditation – information about how to apply and what support you can expect from your MDO and SHARE Museums East
- Audiences – organisations, webinars and toolkits to support you in this area
- Covid-19 – a compilation of guidance and resources museums may find useful whether they are reopening or remaining closed
- Equipment – all available for Essex museums to borrow: filming and photography, digital learning and oral history equipment
- Funding – resources on fundraising strategies and how to successfully fundraise and some grant schemes you may be able to apply for
- Governance – policies, guidance, Board members skills audits, role descriptions and other templates designed for Essex museums to use
There are also a huge number of really useful resources on the SHARE website on their Resources page.
If you would like to receive a copy of ‘Museum Safety and Security’, the PowerPoint presentation given by Stephen Armson-Smith at the Museums Essex AGM then please email email@example.com